Many people remember the days of Hull’s holding the flea markets at the drive-in and your voices have been heard and we are bringing them back. The flea markets will be an opportunity for vendors and anyone that wants to sell some stuff to come out and be located in one location for everyone to browse looking for that great treasure.
Please submit form below and make payment to secure your space.
Our seasonal flea markets will be held on the following dates:
Saturday April 4th
Saturday May 9th
Saturday June 20th (Originally scheduled for June 6th but high school graduation is that day and our staff will be attending the graduation, June 13th we have a wedding at the drive-in)
Saturday July 11th Cancelled due to rain.
Saturday Aug 1st
Saturday Sep 5th
$15 per spot
Payment can be made by check, money order or credit card. Make checks payable to Hull’s Drive-In. Credit card payments must click on the PayPal link to make payment and receipt will be emailed to you.
Confirmation of registration will be emailed to the email address provided on registration form.
Registration form can be mailed in or emailed to email@example.com.
Address to mail registration forms is: Hull’s Drive-In P.O. Box 1 Lexington, VA 24450
If you have any questions contact, Jeremy Reter, at (540) 463-2618.
Step One: Submit Form
Step Two: Make Payment
Rules for event:
1. No selling of food or beverages. Concession stand will be open.
2. Setup begins at 6am. Must have all belongings removed by 2pm.
3. Responsible for keeping space clean and for any speakers on the poles.
4. Space will be assigned. A space is from speaker pole to speaker pole.
5. Must provide your own tables. Only large items permitted to be set up on the ground.