At the Movies
At Hull’s Drive-In, every night is Double-Feature night!
Movie Line: (540) 463-2621
Location: 2367 N. Lee Highway, Lexington VA 24450
Hours: Open Fridays and Saturdays. Friday nights are Open Caption Nights (this means there will be captions on the screen for the deaf and hard of hearing communities) Gates open at 6:30 p.m (earlier for big movies or when there is a long line). Movies start approximately 20 minutes after sunset.
Weather: Movies are subject to change based on availability and are shown, rain or shine. No rainchecks are issued for bad weather. Return passes are issued for power outages.
Check the weather forecast here.
Dogs: Hull’s Drive-In is dog friendly. Leashed, well-behaved dogs are welcome. Ask for your free doggie treat at the ticket booth, while supplies last.
Outside Food: As a non-profit, community-owned drive-in, we wish to keep our prices as low as possible, we would greatly appreciate if our guests would please consider purchasing their food and snacks from our concession stand first instead of bringing outside food to the drive-in. Thank you from your friends at Hull’s Drive-In!
View our concessions menu here.
1. Glass bottles and containers are prohibited at Hull’s Drive-In. If any glass containers are observed anywhere on the premises, the owner will be required to turn them over to a Hull’s employee or immediately.
2. No grills, barbecues, hibachis, cookers, or fires are to be used at the drive-in. All fireworks and sparklers are prohibited.
3. Patrons of Hull’s Drive-in may be required to wear shoes and shirt when outside of their vehicle. A notice will be made that “For the safety and comfort of our drive-in patrons, Hull’s asks that all persons please wear shoes and shirts when outside of their vehicle.” and/or “Shoes & Shirts Required”.
4. Patrons should not play any music, other than the drive-in broadcast, in a manner that is audible to other patrons.
5. Patrons should show respect for their neighbors by refraining from any activity, which would be offensive or distracting. The manager may ask that patrons desist from such actions or leave the premises.
6. Smoking is prohibited in all buildings, and within 30 feet of the buildings. Smoking is also prohibited in rows one through five.
7. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited at all regular movie showings at Hull’s. If alcohol is observed, the owner will be requested to dispose of it, or immediately exit the theatre.
Tall Vehicles, Long Vehicles, & RV’s
1. TALL VEHICLES: Vehicles over 6’2” in height, must park in the back row or very outside edge of a row. If they would rather, they may park their vehicle off the field and use a blanket or chairs in one of the spaces. Tall vehicles must not be parked in such a way as to block the view of patrons who are already parked.
2. TAILGATES: Tailgates must not exceed 6’2” in height. For some makes of vehicle this will mean that the tailgate may not be opened sufficiently to view the screen. In these cases the tailgate must not be opened, or the vehicle must comply with the tall vehicle policy. String may be supplied for patrons who wish to tie down their tailgates.
3. LONG VEHICLES: Vehicles over 20’ in length are not allowed on the field. At the gate worker’s or theatre manager’s discretion, an exception to this rule may be made on nights when there are less than 200 cars on the field. In no case will a vehicle in excess of 30’ be allowed on the field.